Frankie’s Friends – Loyalty Program – Terms and Condition
- These terms set out the terms and conditions, which apply to Frankie’s Threads loyalty program (Frankie’s Friends) your participation in Frankie’s Friends means that you accept and agree to these terms.
- To qualify and participate in, Frankie’s Friends you must be a current registered account holder on Frankie’s Threads and aged 18 years or over.
- Frankie’s Friends is available to use worldwide.
- Frankie’s Threads may cancel, withdraw or alter Frankie’s Friends at any time, including these terms and any Frankie’s Friends account, without notice.
- Business use (e.g. purchasing product for the purpose of reselling) of Frankie’s Friends is strictly prohibited and will be considered abuse. Frankie’s Threads reserves the right in its sole discretion, at the point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a purchase is business use.
- We can take any action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, including closing or suspending your ASOS A-LIST and/or ASOS account and/or revoking any points and ASOS A-LIST vouchers accrued if we have reason to believe that you are abusing ASOS A-LIST in any way.
- A Frankie’s Friends qualifying purchase is when you spend a minimum on £1 on Frankie’s Threads except from when you purchase any of the following:
- Purchases (or part of a purchase) made using Frankie’s Friends vouchers, gift vouchers, discount codes;
- Purchases of any items not included in Frankie’s Friends at our discretion; or
- Delivery charges;
Earning Voucher Points
- For each and every £1 you spend on any Qualifying Purchase from frankiesthreads.com, you will be ordered
- You will only receive 10 pending voucher points for every full pound (£) you spend. For example, if you spend 99p, you will not receive any points, if you spend £1.50, you will only receive 10 pending voucher points.
- Voucher points can only be earned on Qualifying Purchases.
- Other ways to earn points are;
- sign up to our newsletter – 100 points
- Like us on Facebook – 50 points
- Follow us on Instagram – 50 points
- Share us on Facebook – 100 points
- Celebrate a birthday – 250 points
Frankie’s Friends Vouchers
- You will receive a £5 voucher code via email when you have earned 500 points. £10 when you reach 1000 points and £25 when you reach 2500 points.
- Each Frankie’s Friends Voucher expires (6) months after the date it was issued.
- Frankie’s Friends vouchers can only be redeemed by the customer whom it was issued using the relevant Frankie’s Threads account details associated.
Redeeming Frankie’s Friends Vouchers
- Things you should know about redeeming your Frankie’s Friends Vouchers;
Voucher codes will be emailed to the email address associated with your Frankie’s Friends account.
Frankie’s Friends vouchers can only be redeemed by the customer to whom it was issued using the relevant account details associated.
- You cannot select how much of your Frankie’s Friends Voucher you want to use when you make a purchase.
- When an order is returned the points received from that qualifying order are cancelled.
Other things you need to know
- You need to make sure that the correct information on your Frankie’s Threads account is at all times accurate and up to date. Frankie’s Threads will not be responsible if you do not receive or lose any voucher points or Frankie’s Friends vouchers as a result of inaccurate details provided by you.
- Voucher points and Frankie’s Friends Vouchers have no monetary value, cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded, except as stated in these Terms.
- You may opt out of Frankie’s Friends at any time and by doing so you agree this will end your participation in Frankie’s Friends. Once your opt out has been processed, you will no longer receive any communications from the Frankie’s Friends loyalty programme. If you opt out of Frankie’s Friends or you close your Frankie’s Threads account, all vouchers will be removed from your account.
- If you later choose to opt back in, your Frankie’s Threads participation will start again from the point you opt back in, as if you are a new participant.
- Any purchases on which you earn voucher points or use a Frankie’s Friends Voucher are subject to all applicable UK laws.
- If you have any other questions just check our FAQs page. If you cant find the answer to your question then please contact us.